Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's Always The Quiet Ones

I think the counts brought against “Scooter” Libby by Patrick Fitzgerald for his involvement in the Valerie Plame matter pale in comparison to the true crime that Libby has committed, and that is his childish, bizarre, and unintentionally funny perversion of the English language.

This links to a CNN story about a novel Libby wrote years ago called “The Apprentice,” and this links to a column in the “Talk Of The Town” section on The New Yorker magazine which provides the R-rated details.

This “moral values” crowd never ceases to amaze me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Six airports in six days
We leave for the airport in 3 hours -- I am going to pack up my computer now and take a nap, so this is my last blog post before our trip to North America begins.
I have a .#<>>.#<>>Safelists<<#<<# site/blog. It pretty much covers .#<>>.#<>>Safelists<<#<<# related stuff.