Friday, November 11, 2005

Smite The Jawbone Of An Ass



I apologize to everything in the universe for this post.

I should totally ignore the repugnant vertebrate life form whose repellant face appeared under the banner of the front page of today’s issue of The Philadelphia Inquirer, but I didn’t do that. I should simply laugh at his bogus attempt to claim some notion of a moral high ground that exists for him only in his selfish imagination, proclaiming to the residents of Dover, Pa. that they somehow had invoked God’s wrath by voting off their school board eight historically and educationally challenged oafs who believed that “intelligent design” was actually science, and in the process, proclaimed a triumph of common sense that those living in Kansas and elsewhere would do well to emulate (story from this link).

But no, I decided to comment on it anyway. And for that, I humbly ask your forgiveness.

Update 11/14 1: Boy, did John Grogan of the Philadelphia Inquirer nail it (registration required).

Update 11/14 2: I think Little Ricky is finally beginning to understand just how bad his polling numbers really are.

No comments: