Monday, June 12, 2006

We're Rooting For Saddam Too

(Blogger's photo upload continues to be hosed and the IBC continues not to fix the spacing problem in the "Impeach Bush" headlines...I'm going to remove the headlines code if this isn't fixed soon, people. I'd like to have my right nav bar back!)

Maybe it’s just as well that I can’t upload the photo of John Gibson of Faux News. He’s got that mug that you’d just love to punch and possibly knock out some of his pearly white teeth in the process (but again, as I state in my disclaimer text, I don’t advocate violence against anyone except bin Laden, though it is a tempting consideration in Gibson’s case).

So we’re “demoralized” by the murder of Zarqawi, huh (and is it my imagination, or could you go ABSOLTELY NOWHERE over the last few days without seeing his dead, pockmarked face somewhere)? This isn’t a surprising comment, I supposed, from the Republican shill (oh, excuse me, you’re a “libertarian”…riiiiight) who said that Caucasians should go out and make more babies because the Hispanics are taking over this country, or that Harry Reid’s acceptance of boxing tickets recently without paying for them (which was perfectly appropriate, because if Reid had given money for the tickets, the Nevada Boxing Commission would not have been able to accept the money anyway) is somehow part of the Republican “culture of corruption,” or that this country would be acting properly by bombing Lebanon, a war-torn area of the world struggling with something approximating Democratic reforms, “into the stone age” if they were unable to expel Syria (with this country encouraging Syria’s original incursion in 1976).

Oh, and Gibson also alleged on the last "Real Time With Bill Maher" show this year that Valerie Plame had contacted disgraced spy Aldrich Ames during the controversy surrounding the Niger letter and Joe Wilson’s Op-ed in the New York Times.

So basically, when you talk about John Gibson, you’re talking about a deranged serial liar (I just thought I’d let you know for future reference).

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go have lunch with Dr. Ward Churchill and discuss the ramifications of his “little Eichmanns” remark (I just thought I’d pass that along to get any freepers who may be out there all worked up into a hostile froth).

No comments: