Friday, June 16, 2006

Too Much Reality

Could Wonder Woman somehow be transgendered? (God, I hope not). Does The Atom now need a support group for vertically challenged individuals?

These are the questions I now have after reading about this.

I mean, I know I should bother to read the latest issue of Spider Man in Marvel Comics to find out exactly why he would want to reveal his true identity, but it doesn’t appear to make any sense. Why would he risk his family, especially since he and Mary Jane will eventually father Spider Girl, I believe? And didn’t he bag it anyway at the conclusion of that animated 90s series with Neil Patrick Harris?

So confused, I know (I feel like the fragile pillars of my world are starting to crumble :- ).

I mean, hey, it’s hard work to avoid all of those celebrity stories on CNN, you know?

No comments: