Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Stuff

I'm replaying K.O.'s Special Comment on FISA from last February just to remind those in the Senate who are hesitant about the stakes concerning the issue of telco immunity (the House has already done its worst - and by the way, I'm thinking of having T-shirts like the ones Keith describes made for Patrick Murphy, Joe Sestak and every other "Democrat" who voted to sell us out last Friday; sorry the audio is a little off).



(And by the way, for anyone wondering why we care so much about this, Hunter at The Daily Kos sums it up pretty well here.)

And I should have embedded this Keith Olbermann interview with Jonathan Turley last Friday before now, but there you are (I was so mad about FISA I forgot that they chose to fund the war without timelines for troop withdrawal again).

No comments: