Tuesday, May 06, 2008

MySpace Is Worse Than Useless!

(You can file this under "a word from our sponsor" and ignore it if you so choose...).

I've received a few "friend requests" from individuals in MySpace, and I have a message for these people (in the event that they happen to read this blog, of course).

I apologize for not responding to you, but I have been locked out of my account for some reason for months; I continually receive the message "You Must Be Logged In To Do That!" whenever I try to log on (MySpace is truly a wonderful community networking site - snark - there's no bleeping way to log off!).

And yes, I have contacted MySpace through every available link I can find to obtain something approximating technical support that could somehow address this (and perhaps provide some elemental information that I apparently do not get somehow), but all I receive are auto-generated messages that are a total waste of time.

So if you've contacted me and wonder who this guy thinks he is to keep blowing me off, rest assured that I would reply if I could. And for anyone reading this who hasn't set up an account with MySpace, take my advice and don't waste your time - there are numerous other sites out there that are MUCH better, most notably Facebook.

No comments: