Monday, April 09, 2007

DO It? He Can't Even SPELL It!

Just when I thought I'd reached a singular level of disgust over this story (why the hell did MSNBC even bother?), it turns out that Bill Schneider of CNN thinks Dubya can "triangulate" on the immigration issue, which Tom "Democrat Implied Party" Tancredo thinks President Brainless should do because, as far as Tancredo is concerned, he cost the Repugs Congress last year (largely true, though a Neanderthal like Tancredo has no room to throw stones).

Our corporate media at work, once again...

(And by the way, regarding that utter wretch Imus, if I had ever called any of my female African American co-workers "nappy headed hos," not only would I have been fired, but I would have been prosecuted also, and that's as it should be.)

No comments: