Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Whoops, Don't Do It Again

Sorry...I know this has nothing to do with politics, but this hits on one of my pet peeves.

I think Mrs. Federline (for now) should review the information from this link, particularly the following excerpt:

- Never put baby in the front seat of a car with a passenger air bag. Have the car seat checked for proper installation by a certified car seat technician.
- Never hold a child on your lap or in your arms in the front seat. In a crash, the child could be crushed by the dashboard or by the force of an air bag.
I happened to read or hear about another account of this incident, and apparently, the photographers weren’t as intimidating to her as you might suspect, though I know it’s all supposition. However, if she’s having a problem with too much attention, she should get a damn bodyguard or two to worry about this stuff and make sure that her kid is safe!

No comments: