Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Videos

Happy belated birthday to Daryl Hall of Hall and Oates (a couple of local guys doing "Possession Obsession")...



...happy ontime birthday to Pat DiNizio of The Smithereens ("Only A Memory")...



...another happy belated birthday to Scott Johnson of The Gin Blossoms ("Til I Hear It From You"; I think that's Liv Tyler, but I'm not sure of the movie)...



...ten years ago today, John Denver was killed in a plane crash ("The Strangest Dream" recorded in 1971 at a peace march in Washington, D.C. protesting the Vietnam War - a wish as far away now as it was then)...



...another belated birthday, this one for Martin Kemp of Spandau Ballet ("True"; an '80s anthem for sure - try not picturing a John Hughes comedy with Molly Ringwald, I dare you)...



...and on a personal note, happy anniversary Mrs. Doomsy ("I Only Have Eyes For You," by The Flamingos).

No comments: