Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Videos

Interpol ("Rest My Chemistry"; I heard this on 'PRB tonight and I've had it in my head for the last couple of hours - video is just a bunch of band shots, but I like the tune)...



...Happy belated birthday to Brian Glascock of The Motels ("Suddenly Last Summer," some '80s fluff recorded before he joined the band, actually; I get all the other music video clichés for that period, but the ice cream truck is a new one)...



...Happy Birthday to both Jack Irons and Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam ("Alive")...



...and Happy Birthday to the one and only Carlos Santana (performing the epic version of "Soul Sacrifice" at Woodstock in 1969 with the rest of the band; hard to tell who gave a more amazing performance, though drummer Michael Shrieve, all of 19, might have topped everyone).

No comments: