Wednesday, October 04, 2006

No Sale On Crazy Curt

Lots of good stuff is happening for Admiral Joe in the U.S. 7th Congressional district race in PA; he outraised Crazy Curt Weldon in the 3rd quarter of the year, shattering district fundraising records in the process.

(And, as the commenter noted to this PA-7 post, he has kept silence in the Mark Foley scandal, just like Mikey has to date.)

And what does Weldon have to offer in return? Just more nonsense like an attack ad I happened to catch on local TV tonight (admittedly, I don't see a lot of that stuff) - "Sestak wants to raise your taxes! Sestak is bad for small business and will hurt the economy"...

"Whose" economy anyway, Curt? I don't know about "yours," but "mine" has stunk to high heaven since, oh, I'd say...since about JANUARY 2001!

It's so good to see the voters of this district getting ready to put this fossil out to pasture in favor of a really great Netroots Democrat (In the obligatory "I'm Curt Weldon and I approved this message" spot at the end of the TV ad, Curt looked like he'd had too much thorazine).

So, to answer the music question posed in this "YouTube" video, I'd say, yeah...I've have MORE than enough of Crazy Curt (and with Joe maintaining a slight lead in the polls - amazing for the first serious challenge Weldon has faced in years - apparently, the voters of the 7th district have as well).



Also, this takes you to a video the Crashing The States team put together for Joe last weekend when they were in this area (once again, my sincerest apologies to Mike and the team for not following through because of other commitments).

No comments: