Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday Stuff

"The actions of some soldiers"; God, that man is such an asswipe! What penalty has Rumsfeld paid for authoring our torture policy along with John Yoo and David Addington? Graner and England took the fall, as they should have, but I don't see anybody else in the slam!...



...I see that New Hampshire Repug Senator John Sununu just...can't...let...go of that lie concerning China supposedly drilling for oil off our shores either (what a maroon - and you KNOW it's bad when Mel Martinez is actually the voice of reason)...



...time to boogie on down with the Ted Stevens ("It's A Series Of Tubes") techno remix (and by the way, to help Mark Begich to put ol' Ted out to pasture for good, click here; h/t for these first two - but not the Dubya one - to The Daily Kos)...



...and MSNBC videos have been giving me fits all week, but I'm going to try again (stubborn, I guess); here's K.O.'s "Worst" from yesterday (Issa threatened Henry Waxman once too, remember - what a reptile).



...and here's one more; I forgot to note the passing of legendary political ad man Tony Schwartz a few days ago - here is his most famous creation.

No comments: