Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hope He Doesn't Run Out Of Crayons

Reuters tells us here that President Highest Disapproval Rating In Gallup Poll History is telling everyone who wants to listen that he’s – gasp!thinking about writing a memoir.

I can imagine that it might start off a little like this…

I hearbye announz whut it wuz like tu bee thu leedur uf tha free wurld. I wuz preseedint fur longur thin mah daddy wuz an’ I wint an got Saddam like he didunt doo (heh heh heh). It wuz all mah ideuh (oops, sorry Dick – it wuz really yuu all along). An’ we all got rich frum cuttin’ taxiz an’ getting’ all tha oil cuntries mad at uus tu drive up tha priiiz.

So, so whut abat Katrina, aneeway? Hell, thay all juz’ expect us tu tell Mothur Nature tu make uh hurrikane wi’ no rain? (heh heh heh) An’ evun Rush said it wus there falt. It rainedd wurse in Iowa in thair wuz no lootin’ in drownin’ in stuff. (
here)

Jus’ blame de Democrat Party fur every thin, like Karl said. An’ we gut buy wi’ that in blamin’ tha gays tuu (heh heh heh).
Yeah, I had to stop – I was making myself sick. Besides, he’ll just get Gerson or Fred Barnes or somebody to write it for him anyway..they'll be thrilled.

No comments: