Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dubya Writes A Letter

(This would not be news for any other president, of course...).

In response to the story about our chief executive finally deciding to contact a head of state he doesn’t like after seven years in office, I should note that I have tracked down the contents of Dubya’s correspondence, as follows...

Dure Kim John ill,

I hop yure r gun to bide bi tha gree ment to disabul yure nukuler pro graam be four I leve off iss in Januery uf two thousan ann nine. I haaf to du suum thin too haf uh legucy lik mah daddy diid when he wus presedent.

Sinceerely,

Goerge W. Bush

P.S. Jus’ jokin’ aah bout tha “little pigmy” and “asses of eveil” there…hee heee.
And he’s finally going to The Middle East also? Ya’ think, on some level, George W. Milhous Bush is starting to get the hang of this whole “president” thing?

Naaahh.

No comments: