Monday, September 05, 2005

Hard Labor Day

Here are links to three articles to read and contemplate (hope the sun in shining as it is here, even in the blighted Gulf Coast - Arianna referred her readers to Instapundit for a bunch of other links where they can go to give help...fortunately, no shortages in that area, and I'll put aside my differences with Glenn Reynolds and his crew if it means lending a helping hand):

1) Lee Drutman reviews a new book on Wal-Mart that is surprisingly even handed and looks the problem square in the face as far as I'm concerned.

2) Stanley Aronowitz takes a look at the AFL-CIO split (I'll dig deeper into that later).

3) (added 9/6) Molly Ivins provides some excellent, though sadly accurate, analysis.

One more thing...I haven't forgotten about the wrapup for this week's "Real Time With Bill Maher" episode. It's on the way.

No comments: