Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Good Luck, Ginny

More PA politics...

Ginny Schrader withdrew her candidacy for the Democratic nomination to run against Repug Mike Fitzpatrick for the U.S. House’s 8th district seat yesterday. I think she would have made a good rep, but after a couple of tries, I think it’s plain that the voters don’t want her there. The Bucks County Courier Times said last year that she should “aim a little lower” to get some background in government before she takes another shot, and I reluctantly have to admit that they’re right (which makes Andy Warren’s move all the more ridiculous, since he was already set to coast his way out of the picture in PA state government).

Besides, I know Patrick Murphy is trying to make his case to the blogger community, and that will definitely help him (in this day and age, I actually don’t think a Dem can make it on any level without that type of support).

No comments: