Thursday, August 04, 2005

Paid For By “Harris For Senate ‘06”

And now, this commercial endorsement (based on this):

“Hello, I’m Katherine Harris. Whenever I’m doing everything I can to halt a recount of statewide votes in a hotly contested presidential election, I make sure I use Lady Ravlon products.

While I met with Governor Jeb Bush to discuss strategies to harass Democratic ward leaders and voting station volunteers, I painted my cheeks with a light, almost crème-colored gloss to convey softness and submission to authority. When I met with the nationwide press over the illegal removal of primarily Democrats from our list of statewide registered voters by Choice Point Corporation, I wore a heavy eyeliner in an attempt to communicate determination and resolve.

Through it all, Lady Ravlon has helped me to be the best woman I can be. I use their products every day. You should too.”

No comments: