Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wednesday Stuff


Hey, did you hear the one about how the KGB is going to provide “security” for our U.S. Embassy in Moscow? I have to admit, though, that the “Eddie Bauer Rock Climber” solution was pretty innovative (I’m tempted to read Ronald Kessler’s book now after this report).

And yeah, I think “previously unthinkable submission” pretty much sums it up also…



…and this is some truly outstanding journalism by Shep Smith of Fix Noise (earning the predictable outcry here…for the longest time in this country, I thought there was nothing worse than hatred of Ted Kennedy, but I now know that there is truly NOTHING more rabid and insane – and I think that’s an accurate way to put it – than hatred of ANYTHING having to do with the Clintons)…


…and kudos to Jeremy Scahill for this – he doesn’t let the Dems off the proverbial hook either, nor should he as far as I’m concerned (I'll get to John Oliver's video later, by the way...and Scahill is right that "whataboutism" definitely isn't new)…


..and Stephanie Ruhle tells us all about the Repugs’ latest tax scam, and now with ANOTHER OBAMACARE REPEAL added (with Steve Schmidt, Ben White and Kate Kelly – to stand up and call your senator or congressperson on Capitol Hill to protest, call 855-999-1663)…



…and did you know that there are 95.3 million people out of the workforce under the Gropenfuhrer, though I admit that that’s a bit deceptive (more telling to me is what is happening to tourism); I thought this was a pretty good analysis from David Pakman…



…and given the opening segment and this 60-year-old item, I had this tune in mind, so here it is.

No comments: