Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday Stuff


I suppose I’m a little behind on the news cycle concerning the completely awful Judge Roy Moore, but I still thought this was a well done, NSFW segment by Hasan Piker of TYT (and as we know, as far as the Repugs are concerned, “tax cuts are their Jesus” as actor Bradley Whitford once said..and isn't THIS interesting)…


…and I also thought this was interesting from Rachel Maddow, given that, apparently, what was once referred to as the “party of Lincoln” is still setting up an organization to support this craven lunatic (Moore I mean, as opposed to Generalissimo Trump)…



…and Chris Hayes speaks with reporter Julia Ioffe of The Atlantic about Uday Trump’s conniving with Wikileaks – the question at this point is no longer whether or not Junior lied and collaborated with a foreign power to influence last year’s election, but how long his prison sentence should be…



…and I also thought these were some cautionary words about the most recent election from Michael Moore and Bill Maher (and Tweety too…I think Maher was going to lead into a point about winning back college-age voters, which I would imagine is a good point even though I don’t have data on that)…


…and yeah, I wonder if, one day, that supposedly God-fearing man Paul Ryan, Mr.-Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv, is going to tell one too many lies and turn into a pillar of salt…


…and I ask you, when was the last time you saw a music video with go carts (or mini-tractors)? And I like the tune too (a little spooked by the guy around the camp fire at the end, though).

No comments: