Monday, November 13, 2017

Monday Stuff


(Once more, to help out Doug Jones, click here.)

I know I have to keep reminding myself that we live in “Kardashian America,” where name recognition and physical attributes are often all that matter as opposed to, y’know, actually being good at something; I kept reminding myself of that while I wondered exactly why anyone would take Tomi Lahren seriously (NSFW - don't agree that prayers do nothing, but we need to do everything we can first - didn't know about the Ana Kasparian thing; not surprising…and again, I believe that the wingnuts are entitled to their entirely wrong-headed opinions; unlike them, I'll never say that opposing points of view should be silenced)...



…and it looks like the Filipinos hate #45 as much as we do (no idea if any of these images aired on our corporate media, but my guess is that they didn’t – must maintain the voice of kleptocracy at all times I know)…


…and count these as more voices in favor of medical pot…


…and if you want to change things for the better, I give you three words: run for something (I think I aired this before, and I may do it again)…


…and it also looks like the Gropenfuhrer nominated (and the Repugs in Congress confirmed on a party-line vote) Brett Talley, who, aside from being a typical Trumpster zealot, has apparently never even tried a case and has been rated as unqualified for the job…as I said earlier, welcome to Kardashian America (where all you need to be is an ass?? Sorry if that's too harsh)



…and like it or not, here comes another installment of “This Day In Doomsy History,” and this time it’s a musical selection from 11/13/07…yeah, we know about our Treasonous Tiny Handed Dictatorial Egomaniac’s “bromance” with our former ol’ buddy Vlad Putin, but let’s not forget the two other world leaders from an earlier time who fit that category too (smile).

No comments: