Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday Stuff





You just knew they were going to find a way to do it, didn’t you? And yeah, I think this says it.

And they had help from this guy, as noted here...


...which makes me recall this video...



You’re a thoroughly disgusting weasel, Bri-Fi!

You voted today to take money out of my pocket.

We need that deduction for state and local taxes when we file every year.

You and your utterly-beyond-a-joke of a political party is apparently SO DESPERATE for ANY LEGISLATIVE ACCOMPLISHMENT WHATSOEVER that you can use to completely suck up to your one percent base for re-election campaign funds that you have no issue whatsoever with throwing the Doomsy household under the metaphorical bus.

I can assure you that I will do all that is legally within my power to see that you do not serve another term in the U.S. House.

...and that supposedly "Christian" man Paul Ryan is as big of a fucking liar as the Gropenfuhrer is (Chris Hayes talks with Robert Reich)...



…and Ana Kasparian, Michael Shure, and Mark Thompson weigh in here…



…and yeah, I think this great cover is an appropriate selection.

No comments: