Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday Stuff

Farron Cousins tells us that Mr.-Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv got burned by a Catholic nun recently – good one, sister – of course, you’re not hearing nearly enough like this from the U.S. Council of Catholic Bishops despite what Cousins says…



…and as noted here, Chile just voted to overturn its abortion ban (speaking of religion – figures that it went into law under Pinochet)…


…and I don’t think I’ve ever included a video from Morning Jo(ke) before, and I won’t make a habit of it, but I thought it was appropriate to do so given President Tiny-Handed Egomaniac’s ridiculous prattling about the media and Charlottesville last night in Phoenix (God, what a whiny little bitch, as Bill Maher says!)…



…and K.O. tells us that maybe Robert Mueller is starting to figure out exactly how to get Generalissimo Trump…we can only hope and pray, and then of course go to work to elect Democrats. Would that bring in change for real? Yeah, it would…



…and I know I’m a little behind the news cycle on this, but as noted here, the Gropenfuhrer is blowing off the Kennedy Center Awards...


…and I’m in the mood for this summer tune in particular, so here it is.

No comments: