Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday Stuff


I thought this was a pretty good video that pretty much demolishes the whole white culture mythology…


…partly exemplified by a nut down under, as it were, as noted here…


…and kudos to these men marching for women’s rights…


…and when it comes to race, I think this is a pretty good PSA…


…and I don’t touch on world stuff too often unless something bad happens, I know (I used to devote more time to that stuff in the early days, before my for-profit activities just about totally took over), but I thought this was interesting, particularly since we just travelled “across the pond” about a year ago – it looks like the chimes of Big Ben will fall silent until 2021 due to repairs…



…and be careful if you decide to watch the eclipse, people (more here and here...I think we’re about halfway through at this point in my neck of the woods).

No comments: