Friday, October 07, 2016

Friday Stuff

Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya was murdered 10 years ago today (here) – which, it should be noted, is also the birthday of this sociopath (Coincidence? I think not.) – some of her killers were sentenced to life in prison, but the identity of the person(s) who put out the “hit” was never identified, which makes it even more obvious to yours truly who was really behind it…




…and I thought this was a particularly effective ad against “No Corporate Tax” Pat Toomey (R-Elevator); to help Katie McGinty send Toomey packing for good, click here



...and I'm sure this will need to be pointed out all the way up to November 8th (yeah, we "heard it," you lying creep)...



…and K.O. brings us the Top 50 excuses from “Fergus Laing” (the most recent ones, that is – ugh)…



…and kudos to Chris Hayes for weighing in with all the outrage he is allowed to have from The Comcast Network over more “humor” traced to that guttersnipe Jesse Watters of Fix Noise here (this was even better)…



…and to me, the takeaway is all the times that HRC has met with the press compared to the times that “Donald Drumpf” hasn’t (interesting insight from Eric Boehlert on the former Roger Ailes BS Factory also IMHO)…



...and with the prior clip in mind, I should point out that Fix Noise started 20 years ago on 10/7 - I think this is a still-timely video...



Update 10/8/16: Uh, yep (see below).

…and Sunday marks what would have been the 76th birthday of this guy.



Update: Every time something horrific has occurred with Trump (almost too many times to mention), I thought to myself, “well, maybe we’ve reached the bottom with this guy at long last.”

After this, though, I don’t think Donald J. Trump actually has a concept of what “bottom” means (except, of course, pertaining to the female anatomy). And I’m not even going to call for him to apologize, since I know he doesn’t have a molecule of contrition in his entire wretched body.

And under no circumstances should he leave the presidential race. Make him stay in and get the electoral beating that he will completely and utterly deserve (and I’m starting to wonder now just how much down-ballot wreckage Trump will cause, though that is definitely secondary at this moment I’ll admit).

I may actually watch the debate on Sunday now. I think I would really enjoy watching Hillary Clinton tear this guttural mongrel to pieces.

No comments: