Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Stuff

(By the way, I thought this was a particularly timely selection from my desk calendar.)

(Also, I posted a reminder here.)

I realize that I’m not posting Keith Olbermann’s great GQ commentaries in order, but his most recent one needs to “leapfrog” over the others for reasons that should be obvious by now…



...also, I give you still more outrageous moments from last night ("Donald Drumpf" gave a performance his lizard-brained followers will love, though from what I read, it didn't register at all with independent voters, nor should it of course)...


…and as others have pointed out already, this isn’t “locker room” talk, this is “sexual predator” talk…



...and John Oliver weighed in on the most recent Trump insanity here (NSFW)...



…and normally I wouldn’t waste anyone’s time on that mental patient Alex Jones, but I think it’s actually instructive to see just how closely aligned he is with the Republican Party nominee for president (as Kyle K. explains…NSFW also – more here...actually, EVERYTHING with Trump any more is NSFW)…



…and I’m not sure anyone can help The Big Orange Cheetoh at this point – can hardly wait to find out just how badly he crashes and burns (and who he takes with him) in about four weeks.

No comments: