Thursday, October 06, 2016

Thursday Stuff

Sounds good to me (HRC & kids, as noted here)…



...and I would tend to agree with the title of this post (one response is to click here)...



(Hat tip to Kriston Capps and John Fugelsang on Twitter for the pic, which speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned)

...because, as Former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich says, "complacency is not an option"...



...and Ed Schultz talks to Bernie Sanders about supporting HRC (kind of a pointless dig at the Dem nominee with that atypically brainless question from Ed at the end; kudos to Sanders for not taking the bait)...



…and in case you were wondering, the answer to the question is No – I hadn’t forgotten about “This Day In Doomsy History”; Keith Olbermann tells us about the “Occupy” movement in NYC from 10/6/11…



...and I think one of these guys has a birthday next month, but that doesn't mean we have to wait that long to hear this great tune (and nary a Trump vote between 'em, I'm sure :-).

No comments: