Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

Want to know why I didn’t waste my time with that farce in Las Vegas last night? I think the Young Turks crew minus Ana sums it up pretty well (again, Jimmy Dore makes this NSFW, but he’s right)…



…and leave it to John Oliver to offer seasonal re-gifting tips as only he can (here)…



…and this can be a great time of year, but it can also be a stressful one – I think James Pennebaker has some great ideas here…



…and Seth Meyers had a good segment here IMHO on the recent climate deal (typical for the Foxies and Not Your Father’s Republican Party to be utterly wrong, of course)…



…and turning to the seasonal stuff, I give you the sacred…



…and the secular…



…and what would Christmas be without the funniest math professor of all time?...



…and I don’t know of any other seasonal tune that quite captures the time of year like this one.

No comments: