Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I applaud Newtown, Connecticut Police Chief Michael Kehoe here on trying to be smarter about guns, but unless cops take the lead on this issue, we’re never going to get anywhere (yes, we need a lot more players involved too, I admit)…



…and Thom Hartmann gives us economic and labor news for the week…



…and I don’t know what is going on in that Las Vegas mess tonight, but I think Cenk Uygur is typically spot-on to call out Les Moonves of CBS on his fawning support for “The Donald”…



…who turns out to be comic fodder for Jon Stewart once more here (bit runs a little long, though)...



…and time to return to the “teen idol” era for tonight’s seasonal selection…



…though leave it to Louis to ask the question that really matters…



…and it looks like Bing went all the way to our 50th state to get his damn figgy pudding…



…and it’s hard to believe that this version of this tune is 50 years old – sigh.

No comments: