Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I think this report from Rachel Maddow speaks volumes about the disconnect between our Beltway courtier media and the Republican "base," frothing over every utterance from "The Donald," no matter how preposterous...



…and kudos to Fareed Zakaria for this



...and it looks like the Foxies want to blow up everything that they can, and the hell with whoever they manage to take with them (here), something believed by this life form also apparently...



…and happy 90th birthday to the one and only Dick Van Dyke (I’ll go fall over an ottoman in his honor)…



...and turning to the seasonal stuff, I always liked the fact that this guy managed to come up with an original Christmas song before he left us...



...and particularly with the warmer weather in these parts, I guess we could even head to the beach for some sun n' surf too - cool, but a little weird too.

No comments: