Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday Stuff

Kudos to Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Dem U.S. House Rep (and wounded vet) Tammy Duckworth for this - this video needs a lot more than 182 views, by the way...



...and do you want to know how an American should treat a Muslim (or anyone else regardless of their faith, or lack thereof)? Sen. Bernie Sanders shows us how...



…and of all of the utterly pointless anti-Obama obstruction going on on Capitol Hill, this may be the most pointless of all (God, I wish Number 44 himself would highlight stuff like this every week – I realize he has far better things to do, but shaming these idiots, at a minimum, is all they understand...and yes, Sen. Sherrod Brown's new grandson truly is adorable)…



...and speaking of stupid - this would actually be funny if these clowns weren’t so serious; sorry if you end up needing Pepto-Bismol after watching this (one response is here – “Savage hordes,” huh? Overdose on your angry pills, Dana? And “abandoning immigration law”? Really? “Where is the honest discussion” indeed? - click on Dana's angrily contorted mug to start and stop)…



...and boy, do I need some holiday videos after that one - first the guys who have left the treadmills far behind...



...and I keep forgetting to add this every time at Christmas, but I remembered for a change (goes immediately to the next tune)...



…and in the past I’ve featured Silver Bells from this guy, but this year I thought I’d change this up a bit here too..



...and I think these snowmen were watching Dana also.

No comments: