Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Stuff

Happy Friday the 13th, everybody (what's left of it anyway)...



...and I thought this was a good Russia Today interview with original CIA torture whistleblower John Kiriakou...



...and this just in...and hold onto your hats, people...but more guns actually means more gun violence - hard to believe, I know (removing my tongue from my cheek)...



...oh, and of course it "demeans the presidency" as far as the wingnuts are concerned if it's actually positive for Number 44 - as opposed to just about anything by Obama's wretched predecessor that did that for real (maybe I shouldn't have something a bit light-hearted given the Kiriakou stuff, but I have to admit that I got a kick out of this)...



...also, I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow...



...and for the opposing point of view, I give you this :-).

No comments: