Monday, February 09, 2015

Monday Stuff

I give Bill Maher credit for trying to drive a metaphorical stake through the zombie lies that pollute our discourse, but the problem is that a waay-too-profitable cottage industry has been created built on their continued propagation – and oh yeah, Sarah Palin is still an idiot (here)…



…and I know this is mainly about Governor Bully, as it should be (and he can’t resist the food metaphors, can he?), but I’m sure the full title of the Jeb Bush book at the end is “I Only Fight Old, Small People Who Are Not Capable Of Anything Larger Than A Five-Figured Campaign Donation” (here)…


...and Rev. Al tells us about how Fix Noise typically blew off coverage of the prayer breakfast recently attended by President Obama (always a slippery slope as far as I'm concerned when politicians talk religion, but don't attack Obama if you don't even give your viewers "fair and balanced" reporting on the subject)...



…and I know these guys toured all over the place last year, but apparently they’re giving 2015 a rest so far – should be coming to a venue near you eventually.

No comments: