Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday Stuff

Now seriously, where else are you going to go now when you need a new phone line to plug into the wall outlet at the last minute because your cat has eaten through it? Oh, and by the way, the clip is very NSFW…



…and after watching this clip also, I’m starting to realize just how much I missed John Oliver on my teevee…



…and while I applaud the efforts of the manufacturer of this device intended to reduce fatalities arising from the response of a police officer, the cases that I see and read about where police have used excessive force aren’t exactly scenarios where the officer is in a dark alley surrounded by armed hoodlums who plainly intend to do harm – it’s more a case of horrible judgment aimed at civilians such as a hugely overweight man in NYC pleading not to get hurt or a 12-year-old boy getting shot…



…and given the weather in these parts, I guess I should have put this up yesterday; don’t think much of the vocals, but I love the melody.

No comments: