Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday Stuff

Yeah, it’s more than a bit of an understatement to say that I’ll miss Jon Stewart on my teevee, but God knows he’s earned the right to walk away from all of this stuff as far as I’m concerned (here)…


…though I’d like to see Stewart’s soon-to-be-open spot go to Samantha Bee along with possibly her “Daily Show” husband Jason Jones – still blown away by this legendary “Black Swan” parody of “The Five” from awhile back…


…and changing the mood, I honestly can’t recall moments of corporate media wankery attributable to Bob Simon of CBS News, a legendary correspondent who was killed in a horrific auto accident yesterday; condolences to family and friends (though I think this stands as a bit of an indirect tribute to his work…afflicting the comfortable, as it were)…



…and I should probably be tired of these guys by now, but I’m really not.

No comments: