Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Stuff

Happy President’s Day – I thought this video was kind of cool; the Inquirer gave a little exercise on the Op-Ed page to list all of them in order, which would have been kind of neat if it weren’t for the fact that it gave the answers on the same page – kind of takes away the challenge, I would say…



…and I give you another bravura report by John Oliver, this time on cigarettes here - hopefully he won't get sued, and no, I'm not kidding (NSFW)…



…and this just in – Bill Maher provides a great New Rules segment on Brian Williams IMHO (here - I think this is NSFW also)…



…and I thought this was a neat story on Pattie Boyd, ex-wife of both George Harrison and Eric Clapton, who had a bit of a penchant for photography – I know she’s credited as the influence behind “Layla,” but I always associate her with this tune above all others.

No comments: