Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday Stuff

By the way, allow me to say right now that I am absolutely done with this crap about what Obama did or didn’t say about radical Islam at that prayer breakfast, whenever it was. I expect Fix Noise to come down with a case of the vapors, but I’m beyond disgusted with how the supposedly liberal MSNBC is wasting precious time and resources on this idiocy also.

Meanwhile, there goes Shep Smith of Fix Noise practicing some actual journalism again here, this time with another Dubya-era flunky who apparently pines for the firm foreign policy hands of "Honor and Virtue" McCain and Huckleberry Graham...



…and though I’ve never completely bought into the concept of Black History Month, which we observe in February of course – what about Jewish History Month or Catholic History Month? – I have to admit that I thought this was a good report by Melissa Harris Perry…



…and in a related story, just remember that idiot Mississippi state rep Gene Alday is the real victim here, people – sure he is (more here)…



...and I hope she's on the mend from her recent health issues - can't tell based on this.

No comments: