Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday Stuff

Since MSNBC's web site apparently no longer allows embedding of videos from The Rachel Maddow Show, I guess this is the only way we'll be able to access their great content, including this (about the latest lies from the Roger Ailes BS Factory)...



...and I don't enjoy saying this, but maybe it's time to let the women take charge, particularly since the politicians (primarily men) have made such a hash of things...



..and here is some typically spot-on, NSFW commentary from Bill Maher about the Kansas gubernatorial contest (and, really, about voters pretty much all over this country, unfortunately)...



...and RIP Jack Bruce - made me recall this post that I'm proud of, to be honest (wish I had the time and resources to do more like it - sigh...this tune is perhaps the most emblematic of Bruce's collaborations with lyricist Pete Brown; have to admit that, of the three, I thought Ginger Baker would go first).

No comments: