Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I’d be laughing at this if it weren’t pretty much the God’s-honest truth (here)…



...and as far as the U.S. House is concerned, who can forget this stellar moment starring our own Mikey the Beloved - to do something about it, click here...



...and I thought this was an interesting report by Chris Hayes on just what kind of demographic political representation we have in this country (I think the answer is pretty simple, to be honest - elderly white people vote!)...



...and with that in mind, this is simply just too precious for words...



…and it looks like it’s time for another blogger ethics panel, as Atrios might say (for a reason why this is particularly awful, check out the pix from here...BP was "Dregs of the Year" for 2010)…



...and I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood for a bit of escapism (NSFW).

No comments: