Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Stuff

I had a post lined up for today but I just wasn't able to get to it - I'll shoot for tomorrow (though I did manage to post over here).

In the meantime, here's "Worst Persons" with K.O. tonight; the first one of these is typically idiotic, but the other two are genuinely sick (Bill Orally and Dennis Miller try to put forward the lie that Barack Obama would have actually supported Proposition 8 in California; idiot Repug State Sen. Dave Schultheis of Colorado claims that HIV testing for pregnant women rewards "sexual promiscuity"and then, believe it or not, digs himself an even BIGGER hole trying to explain his way out of it; and finally, Sean Inanity conducts a poll on his web site about "what kind of revolution appeals most to you" - my choice is D) Arrest this lunatic for supporting armed insurrection!)...



...and more friends of mine lost their jobs today and others have recently; I don't know about you, but I'm sick of this shit and having all of this hanging over our heads - this wasn't what I had originally planned to put up tonight, but this seems to fit the mood as far as I'm concerned...this is for them.

No comments: