Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Stuff

I know I laid into him with the "Joke Line" references in the past, but kudos to the senior Time correspondent for hitting the nail on the proverbial head concerning the damage wrought by Bushco to our image throughout the world (giving Hulu a try here)...



...and here's a review of the Errol Morris film, "Standard Operating Procedure," filmed from the perspective of those who participated in the atrocities at Abu Ghraib (and I'm sorry, but I can't absolve Lynndie England, though I of course agree totally with reviewer Jonathan Kim, particularly at the end - and by the way, I find this to be worrisome)...



...oh, and "Bush The Liberator"? Puh-leeeeeze!...



...and "switching gears" a bit, I didn't really have anything to say about the fact that yesterday would have been the 74th birthday of a guy named Elvis Aaron Presley, so with that in mind, here's "If I Can Dream" (10 days to go, people).

No comments: