Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Time To Ante Up, Ralph

With the 2008 Democratic electoral circus due to check in to my home state shortly in anticipation of the primary on April 22nd (give me strength), I think it’s long past time to revisit a pivotal issue from the 2004 election, especially since the culprit responsible has surfaced again.

Ralph Nader owed approximately $61,000 in court costs for losing a challenge in 2004 to keep his name off the presidential primary ballot in PA (as of last year, noted here; the signatures on Nader’s petition for his candidacy were determined to be fraudulent here). And despite my perusal of his Nader’s campaign web site and some random Googling, I can’t determine if Nader ever resolved this matter.

But of course, Nader can continue to stiff the residents of this commonwealth but has no problem calling Hillary Clinton “a political coward” here.

As I said awhile back, Ralph, Hillary Clinton may be a lot of things, but a coward is not one of them. And she’s not a chiseler like you either.

No comments: