Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday Videos

Architecture In Helsinki ("Heart It Races," and believe it or not, this is the single from the album - I guess they all flunked the tryout for The Wiggles and decided to become a band; blame 'PRB for this one, not me)...



...and if you're looking to get cheered up, then keep looking (sorry)...to commemorate his 72nd birthday on Monday, Barry McGuire excoriates (yes, that is a word) "Eve of Destruction" from September 1965 (I think this was on Ed Sullivan; no word on whose idea it was to have the go-go dancers perform in a faux junkyard...as I said in September 2006, as far as I'm concerned, you could substitute Iraq for Red China and New Orleans for Selma, Alabama and the song becomes completely topical once more, keeping the anniversary of the MCA in mind here also).

No comments: