Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Go Babs!

Gee, I guess being an obnoxious lout at a Roger Waters concert wasn’t enough for Smerky – he had to take his act here also.

Silly me, I didn’t even know he liked show tunes…

Actually, we saw her and hubby James Brolin in Lambertville, PA a couple of weekends ago when she performed at the Wachovia center…it was funny to see the two of them walking up Union Street towards Coryell and the guys totally preoccupied with something else while their wives/girlfriends immediately froze with “OH MAH GAWD!” looks on their faces as they saw them and dragged the guys in pursuit.

Babs is kind of short, but when it comes to heart and talent, she’s twenty feet tall (and Brolin is a monster – don’t even imagine “calling him out”).

This makes me recall an earlier tribute to the “Funny Girl” (yeah, I know…cheap excuse to link back to a prior post).

No comments: