Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Tip Of My Hat

By the way, I know that I’ve received a few comments, mostly anonymous, to a lot of these posts, and I appreciate it, even though I know quite a few are auto-generated based on certain names or keywords. However, they all count as “hits,” and that works for me. Also, I apologize for not responding directly more often to real, actual people who have something to contribute.

I basically have no qualms about someone plugging a site in the process, unless it pertains to something which I find to be completely objectionable; once, someone was trying to plug a site described as “anti-gay and anti-Planned Parenthood” and I roundly blasted this person. She probably never read what I said, but I took a shot.

I’ll keep trying to produce the best content that I can within the usual constraints, and I’ll plan to continue allowing anonymous comments unless they get out of hand with plugging stuff that I don’t wish to see on this site. I also want to allow anonymous comments unless the “trolls” get out of hand. I haven’t heard from them for a little while now, but they tend to attack in packs when they make an appearance, so we’ll see.

No comments: