Sunday, October 02, 2005

Thing One And Thing Two...Again

Thing One - GO PHILLIES! Even if you don't pull it off, congratulations on keeping it close and having a good year (we'll see if it somehow turns into a great one).

Update 10PM: Ah, but for one of thost losses against the Mets last week, or one of the home games against Houston...oh well, thanks anyway guys.

Thing Two - GET PARIS HILTON OUT OF MY FACE! I DON'T CARE THAT SHE BROKE HER ENGAGEMENT! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF HER BAD MOVIES! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER BAD 'REALITY' T.V. SHOW!

Maybe I'm being too rude by pointing this out, and I apologize for being shrill, but guess what? She comes across, with every single stupid pose of hers with that smug look on her face that I'd like to wipe off by any means necessary, as being A TOTAL BITCH! No wonder young girls are so screwed up if they think this pampered princess that's totally removed from reality is someone to be considered as 'a role model.'

(OK, I've calmed down now - sorry for 'shouting.' Thanks for indulging me.)

No comments: