Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday Stuff


Indeed, the cruelty is the point...



...and it’s not just kids either (including these folks – and some had to be treated for hypothermia at his latest hate fest as a result...nice)...



...and turning to the pivotal state of Michigan, I thought this was a great clip featuring Jeff Daniels supporting Biden/Harris (though I wish he’d said he’s going to vote for this guy too)...



...and to support the folks in this video as well as other Dems running for the U.S. Senate, click here...



...and I thought this was a good ad for Christina Finello, running to unseat Bri-Fi from PA-01 in the U.S. House (and for folks in PA district 31, please click here to support Perry Warren)...



...and as long as I’ve included a Michigan-related clip here, I thought it only appropriate to include a tune from a musical legend born in that great state.

No comments: