Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday Stuff


I don’t know about you, but given this election cycle, I feel a little like a punch-drunk boxer who has been clubbed repeatedly and has just staggered to sit on his stool at the end of the 14th round. And, as it will for all of us, the bell will ring shortly to begin the 15th and final round, and we must summon the will to answer it and see this through to the end.

Between the COVID health care-related and economic carnage, the non-stop lies and deceit from our ruling cabal of grifters and criminals (which the “Party of Lincoln” has done VIRTUALLY NOTHING to stop, while they perpetrate a fresh new outrage today, all of which I will remember for the rest of my life and will remain the reason why they will NEVER GET MY VOTE AGAIN), the interminable length of this wretched election cycle and the UNENDING APPEALS FOR MONEY, I personally have never experienced an ordeal related to doing our civic duty as tortuous as this one in my life (and I have a feeling I’m not the only one who looks at it like that).

(Regardless of how this winds up – and let’s all do our best to make sure this turns out as positively as possible of course – I can tell you right now I will have A LOT to say about this election cycle once it’s mercifully over at long last!)

Now to the videos – yes, once more, we know what The Lincoln Project is (and I’m not encouraging anyone to donate; that’s on you, dear reader, if you choose to do so), but I think this is another good video (applicable to the pic as far as I’m concerned)...



...and I thought this was a great “Now This” clip on Generalissimo Trump’s family separation policy (related videos are here and here)...



...and Ari Melber brings us a special report of sorts on voter suppression in this country, designed to benefit The Trump Party of course (I don’t believe Melber mentioned this, though – hard to capture all of the garbage out there I realize)...



...and boy, is this ever an incredibly NSFW/H clip about these QAnon lunatics, but I thought it was hilarious, though I shouldn't laugh TOO much I know (I leaned that LARP is a new acronym for these life forms - more here)...



..and believe me when I tell you that I have been waiting for YEARS for our side to give it back to the wingnuts as they’ve thrown it in our faces, so to speak – this makes up for the “No Show Finello” garbage from Bri-Fi and his acolytes (to help Christina Finello, click here)...



...and RIP Jerry Jeff Walker, performing his signature tune.

No comments: