Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday Stuff


“Hackers, if you’re listening, you can make your way into the RNC web site in Wisconsin to totally mess with the Trump campaign”...oh wait, you mean you already did?

And yes, Farron Cousins is right that we need to improve our election security. But three guesses who has prevented any action on that, and the first two don’t count (here), as Cousins tells us (to do something about Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao, click here, and to help other Dems running for the U.S. Senate, click here)...



...and John I. and Brett Erlich of “The Damage Report” tell us about wingnuts losing their minds again over AOC’s recent Vanity Fair cover (truly, you can't make this stuff up because it's so bloody stoo-pid)...



...and I know I mentioned the Walter Wallace shooting in Philly earlier this week, but I probably should devote some more attention to it (mildly NSFW/H) – I still don’t like the “Defund the Police” line, but I also think David Doel and Marc Lamont Hill definitely make sense here too (i.e., criminalizing mental health issues)...



...and it looks like Billings, Montana is getting clobbered by COVID along with much of the rest of the Midwest (Godspeed, Joey Traywick)...



...and K.O. gives us the 50 Worst People of the Trump Administration (I gave Bobby Orr more credit – oh well; another legend bites the dust...I’m hearing that Mango Mussolini may actually be in my ‘hood today...did Olbermann get Alex Azar too? Not sure - I’ll double check later; if not, he should have...the Miami Dade stuff is scary, but not surprising - Florida needs the U.N. to monitor their elections)...




...and oh yeah, there’s no word so far on the cowards who came up with this sign at the intersection of Route 332 and Stony Hill Road in these parts – so many ways to refute this BS, but I’ll stick with just this one for starters (and here and here is more Trumpster garbage in Texas)...

...also, I agree with about 85-90 percent of what this man has to say, but kudos to him for speaking up (to help the campaign, click here)...



...and by the way, Happy Halloween, everybody.



No comments: