Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Wednesday Stuff


It looks like the EU isn’t allowing U.S. travelers in the wake of COVID-19; gee, who’s living in a “sh*thole” country now, I wonder?…and I don’t know who this news mannequin is (not referring to Richard Engel of course), but if he thinks mentioning Mango Mussolini is going to curry some favor, he is sadly mistaken…



…and speaking of Our Orange Pestilence, here is another blistering ad against the Gropenfuhrer over the bounty stuff, this time from The Lincoln Project (appropriately NSFW/H)…



…and I thought this was a pretty good report on voting by mail, with more untruths on the subject from our Liar-In-Chief (who, of course, votes by mail himself, along with most of his playmates...more here)…



…and I knew the story of what the Philly cops did in response to the June 1st protests that followed the death of George Floyd was bad, but I didn’t know HOW bad until I watched this video – I know people have been demoted and will likely be fired, but I think there should be criminal prosecutions against some of these cops who “penned” people up the hill from I-676 and didn’t give them a way out, and I don’t say that lightly…



…and I now give you the latest installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from 7/1/10, in which former Repug U.S. House Speaker John “Man Tan” Boehner once called Wall Street reform in the wake of the ’08 financial crisis “trying to kill an ant with a nuclear weapon,” as noted in the clip…this video makes us recall (as far as I’m concerned) the fact that the “party of Lincoln” doesn’t give a damn about judicious oversight of spending (I wish we could kill the “zombie lie” stating otherwise once and for all), whether or not it’s our tax dollars or any kind of regulation concerning the “haves” at the expense of the “have nots” (more evidence in support of that argument is here)…



…and it looks like the Our Orange Dictator Wannabe is messing with songs without approval again, as noted here – would love to see what happened if these guys sued him, though I’m sure our Grifter-In-Chief would find a way to stiff them as he has with so many others.

No comments: