Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday Stuff


Farron Cousins of Ring of Fire tells us what the Trumpsters might do (or not do, actually) when the walls start closing in on their hero; Cousins also tells us why he doesn’t debunk the latest conservative idiots (and speaking as someone who once had the time to do this at this site, I can definitely relate to this commentary)…



…and gee, I’m sure glad this Alabama pastor didn’t get “political” (I was waiting for this asshat to start singing “The Girl From Ipanema” or “Besame Mucho”…and no, Kyle, not all religions are like this - NSFW)…



…also, Cenk and Ana tell us about Trump’s media acolytes on TV (yeah, we know what Matt Schlapp is, as well as “Dersh”)…



…and Robert Reich tells us about congressional Repugs shielding the Gropenfuhrer, including this guy – to do something about it, click here



…oh, and by the way, we just had another mass shooting, this time in Jacksonville, and with that in mind, Ali Velshi tells us about Florida’s ridiculous gun laws (more senseless carnage and destruction while it's time not to "politicize" the gun debate again...and yeah, also time for more “thoughts and prayers” from Lex Luthor Scott)…



…and I know I need to keep working on my summer tunes – kind of a drag to still be doing this while kids are going back to school, I know.

No comments: